FAITH ON CAMPUS
Our Theology Department and Campus Ministry Department work very closely together to enrich the faith experiece of our students. Campus Ministry affords students the opportunities to put their faith into action in a variety of ways, on a daily basis.
- Daily Communion Services in the chapel at 7:30 AM
- Morning, Noon and Afternoon prayer over the intercom
- Class prayer: Each class is begun with a prayer
- Seasonal prayer experiences such as the Rosary in May and October
- Advent and Lenten prayer services
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- First Friday Mass at Immaculate Conception Church
- Seasonal liturgies: Thanksgiving and Christmas, etc.
- Reconciliation by appointment and during Advent and Lent
- Paraliturgical services: Blessing of the throats, Ash Wednesday, etc.
- Sister Regina Karen McNeill, Campus Minister
- Mr. Richard Grieshaber, Outreach Coordinator
- Father Mauricio Tabera, Chaplain
- Mrs. Maureen Cote, Co-Director
- Mrs. Colleen Paras, Co-Director