FAITH ON CAMPUS
Our Theology Department and Campus Ministry Department work very closely together to enrich the faith experience of our students. Campus Ministry affords students the opportunities to put their faith into action in a variety of ways, on a daily basis.
- Morning, Noon and Afternoon prayer over the intercom
- Class prayer: Each class begins with a prayer
- Seasonal prayer experiences such as the Rosary in May and October
- Advent and Lenten prayer services
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Daily Mass in the school chapel at 7:30 AM
- First Friday Mass at Immaculate Conception Church
- Seasonal liturgies: Thanksgiving and Christmas, etc.
- Reconciliation by appointment and during Advent and Lent
- Paraliturgical services: Blessing of the throats, Ash Wednesday, etc.
CAMPUS MINISTRY STAFF
- Mrs. Olivia Benson, Campus Minister
- Mrs. Maureen Cote, Director
- Mr. Richard Grieshaber, Outreach Coordinator
- Sister Regina Karen McNeill, Campus Minister
- Father Mauricio Tabera, Director of Catholic Identity, Chaplain