Immaculata flourishes because of the generous sharing of time and talent by parents, friends and family members. We are grateful to all of our volunteers for their ongoing generosity.
Below, please find important information pertaining to your volunteerism at Immaculata High School.
POLICY ON CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECKS
1. Click here to review the policy of the Diocese of Metuchen.
Procedure for completing Protecting God's Children Program
1. Volunteer Handbook: Read entire handbook. Print out the last page only. Sign & return*.
2. Diocese of Metuchen Volunteer Application: Complete & return*.
3. Code of Pastoral Conduct: Read entire document.
4. Pastoral Conduct Acknowledgement: Complete & return*.
5. New Jersey Universal Fingerprinting Form: Print and complete the fingerprinting form. Follow the appointment scheduling instructions in the middle of the page, a $21.45 online fee is required. Record the applicant id number, date and time of your appointment in the boxes at the bottom of the form. You MUST bring this completed form to your appointment along with a photo id. A receipt will be given as proof of fingerprinting. A copy of the form and receipt should be photocopied and provided to the school*.
6. VIRTUS Program: All employees/volunteers must attend. It's a program which makes us aware of different warning signs of abuse and provides suggestions for ways to keep the environment in which you volunteer safe for everyone. Go to: http://www.virtusonline.org to schedule a time and place. On the left hand side, click Registration. The next page will prompt you to choose the name of your organization from the pull down menu—select
*Please return all documents to Mr. Jim Dimino, Director of Security at email@example.com. Questions?? Call 908-722-0200 x122
Thank you for volunteering at Immaculata!