honeywell alert system
Instant Alert for Schools is an essential tool for notification and communication. Within minutes of an emergency, school officials can use Instant Alert to deliver a single, clear message to the students' parents or guardians by telephone, cell phone, e-mail, pager, or PDA in any combination. The system can be used to notify you of a school closing, delayed opening, or early closing, schedule changes or important school information.
Website URL: https://instantalert.honeywell.com
Additional Information: Click Here
Register and create your account.
1. Go to the Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools website listed above.
2. If you are not a staff member in the school, click on ‘Parent' in the New User box.
3. If you are a staff member in the school, use the user name and password given to you by the school.
4. Complete the student information form. Click ‘Submit.'
5. Complete the corresponding screen. Click ‘Submit.'
6. After receiving the Confirmation message, click ‘Proceed' to get started with Instant Alert.
7. Note: Remember your Login Name and Password so you may use it to update your profile.
View and check details about yourself and your family members.
1. Upon successful login, click on ‘My Family.'
2. Click on a parent name to view and edit parent details
3. Click on a student name to view details about your children enrolled in this school.
Configure alert settings for yourself
1. Click on ‘Alert setup.' Click on the check boxes to select which alert type you would like to have sent to which device.
2. Click on ‘Save' when complete.
3. If you would like to add another contact device, select the device type and enter the device details.
4. Select the person to whom the device belongs and click on ‘Add.'
5. For e-mail, text messaging and pagers, you may send yourself a test message. Click on ‘Send Test Message' to send yourself a message.
View History of Alerts
Click on ‘Alert History' to view Alerts that have been sent to you. Use the calendar icons and ‘Alert Type' list to filter the Alerts.
Identify key contacts for your children
1. Click on ‘Other Contacts.'
2. Click on ‘Add New Contact' and complete the form.
3. Click on the ‘Pick Up Rights' check box if you wish to allow this person the right to pick up your child from school. This person's name will appear on a report for the school.
4. Click on ‘Save' when complete.
5. If you would like this person to receive Alerts from the school, return to the ‘Alert Setup' page to configure this person's alert settings.
https://instantalert.honeywell.com Click on the Help Request link in the lower right hand side of the page.